[governance] 101 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 27 05:43:29 EST 2008

Carlton and all,

  Seems that some Indians have already been killed.  But no, killing
of any sort is never a good solution unless ones life is in immediate
danger of being taken.  Ergo, I can only read your reponse to my
posting below as a simple miss interpratation.  Perhaps that is due
to a difference in "Culture"?

  In any event, and perhaps better stated, the deaths and distruction
in this terrorist attack, however well planned by it's perpatrators,
is at least in part, if not to a great degree, the lack of Indian
security
practices in a tourists area(s).  A sad, but seemingly accurate
evaluation...

  So this said, I hope that everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving,
and may god protect and bless all with safe travels and return.

jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
My Phone: 214-244-4827

     governance at lists.cpsr.org