[governance] 101 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

Qusai AlShatti qshatti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 06:08:14 EST 2008

Dear All:
Moments ago we heard that the situation in Mumbai has been resolved and all
hostages were freed (Among the hostages were Kuwaiti Nationals). This
reflects the competency of the Indain authorities which we are sure that
they will take every possible measure to secure the IGF meeting. I hope that
this incident will not stop us from being in Hyderabad which will refelct
support and appreciation to India and the Indian people.

Regards,

Qusai Al-Shatti