[governance] Attacks on Westerners in Mumbai

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 16:16:20 EST 2008

Dear Friends
I am watching as well. I will update as I receive information  in California. I don't leave for a couple of days as yet !
I know we are all feeling a little apprehensive. But we can pool information and wait and see .
My prayers for all the folks in India. I am from India and have family in Mumbai.

Shaila Rao Mistry
California

be as a well......sure and limitless....
but as time befits.....assume other forms ....