[governance] Re: coordination thread for IBRlers @ IGF

Max Senges maxsenges at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 03:54:31 EST 2008

Hi Everybody

I just arrived in Hyderabad - the airport is really new and nice - and
everybody has been super friendly (there is free wifi for 45min when you
have a local mobile number so some airport workers allowed me to register
with their numbers several times :-)

Some info that might be useful:

- the Rupee exchange rate was better in dehli than in hyderabad airport
(booths are right after the baggage claim)

- there are tata indicom booths with one free internet computer in the
airport

- the conference center is about 1 hour 20 from the aiport and they told me
there is a shuttle every 30 min (about 1 hour into the city)

- when connecting to the domestic flight at Dehli airport there is a shuttle
bus that takes about 45 min to bring you to the domestic terminals

ok i am continuing to chennai and delve into an 'instant expert' in indian
culture experience for the next couple of days

i arrive back in hyderabad on the 1st -- looking forward to a prodcutive IGF

I'll be liveblogging @ http://www.scribblelive.com/Event/IGF_2008_India

namaste
max