SV: [governance] CS speakers for IGF opening and closing sessions

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 18 01:59:45 EST 2008

Prof. Ohm and all,

  Your welcome Prof.  Your paper was interesting reading and very
much to a significant issue now and long into the future.

  I am as part of this response, forwarding your remarks in response.
It's unfortunate that you are not able to present your paper or some
more important parts of it in Hyperabad.

jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
My Phone: 214-244-4827

     governance at lists.cpsr.org