[governance] 1.5 Billion

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Thu Nov 13 04:46:27 EST 2008

In message
<2DA93620FC07494C926D60C8E3C2F1A84264CE at server1.medienkomm.uni-halle.de>,
at 10:18:47 on Thu, 13 Nov 2008, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang"
<wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de> writes
>BTW, we have nearly 4 billion mobile phones in the world.

A serious question: is that counting all phones, just the active phones,
or all phone users? At my desk I can see four mobile phones (just for
me) plus a 3G "dongle" (does that count as a phone as well?)
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org