[governance] IGC workshops at the IGF, Hyderabad

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 8 04:53:01 EST 2008

Parminder and all,

  Will there be any forum mailing lists for this WG's created?
Seems to me that such would be a good idea so that transparency
and openness as well as broader participation can be achieved.

Parminder wrote:

> Hi All
>
> The final program of the three workshops sponsored by the IGC for IGF,
> Hyderabad, is now ready.
>
> The three workshops are
>
> 1)The role and mandate of the IGF, December 6th  9 to 1030, (
> http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/workshops_08/showmelist.php?mem=71 )
>
> 2)The Transboundary Internet: Jurisdiction, Control and Sovereignty,
> December 4th, 16 to 1730
> (http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/workshops_08/showmelist.php?mem=63 )
>
> 3)Internet for All - Exploring a Rights-based Approach, on December
> 6th, 11:30 - 13:00,  See details of the workshop at
> (http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/workshops_08/showmelist.php?mem=66 )
>
> Apart for these, IGC is also co-sponsoring the workshop on The Future
> of ICANN: After the JPA, What? December 4th, 11- 1230
> (http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/workshops_08/showmelist.php?mem=9 )
>
> Thanks to the IGC working groups who worked hard to organize these
> workshops.
>
> IGC members who wish to give comments on the subjects of the above
> workshops may do so, and it is expected that the IGC participants in
> these workshops will take note of them.
>
> Parminder
>
> PS : The full IGF program can be seen at
> http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/hyderabad_prog/Workshop_Schedule.htm
> ..

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barak ( Berry ) Obama

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04