[governance] visas for india?

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Fri Nov 7 04:14:11 EST 2008

Hi Sivasubramanian,

I don't know if the government monitors this list.  But when I wrote
to Dr. Govind I described the sorts of problems people were
experiencing around the world (reported here and elsewhere) and got
the impression that only the MAG list discussion of problems was on
the radar.  So I'm not sure I'd recommend people bringing their
problems to this list in the hope the government will read it and
take action.  Since he's listed on a public website as being
available to help, I'd think it more efficient for anyone having
trouble to reach out to him directly.

Best,

Bill