[governance] visas for india?

Christopher Wilkinson Christopher.wilkinson at skynet.be
Thu Nov 6 08:45:31 EST 2008

Good afternoon:

For your information, the Embassy of India in Brussels thismorning accepted the IGF confirmation of Registration e-mail, supported by a copy of a faxed document dated 22.10.2008,  that the New Delhi Foreign Ministry has send to all Indian Missions Posts Abroad, to the effect that the Conference Visa should be delivered Gratis for IGF participants.

I was given a copy of the latter document by chance from a friend who is also going to Hyderabad. I guess it might be useful for some participants if the IGF Secretariat were to post a scan of it somewhere . . .

Regards to you all,

CW