[governance] visas for india?

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Mon Nov 3 14:51:22 EST 2008

Hi,

I went today and was told all is in order and I can pick up
tomorrow.  The interventions from Markus, Shanker/MAG, and folks here
seem to have made a difference. However, I was still asked to bring
an invite letter from the government, which I had, but shouldn't have
needed.  I hope more consulates will read the fax correctly, that
registration alone is sufficient.

Bill

     governance at lists.cpsr.org