organizational orientation Re: [governance] Simple and basic

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri May 30 05:05:32 EDT 2008

><offlist>

it may be spam but good spam:

>On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 7:31 AM, William Drake
><william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch> wrote:
>>  Hi> CS coalition that came together for this purpose is hosted
>>electronically by
>  > EPIC's Public Voice platform,
>
>I looked for this last week when jeannette mentioned Wolfies response
>to Veni, ironically, I googled for several days and found no link to
>archives or subscription page (ironic that it's called public voices,
>but unavailable to the public).

Public Voice has been around for more than a decade. You could have
tried searching the caucus list for information.

Participation's pretty simple, you want to subscribe you ask to be subscribed.

See <http://thepublicvoice.org/events/oecdministerial.html>

To Participate Contact: Katitza Rodriguez - katitza @ datos-personales.org

>I asked Jeannette for the link, but she just said "I think it's hosted
>by EPIC" (as if I would be disruptive or smt ;-)

Jeanette sent email to the caucus last August about the CS/Public
Voice process.

Thanks,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org