Remote participation plans Re: [OCDC] Re: [governance] Do we

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu May 29 15:42:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am not sure I what you mean.

There were the email addresses set up by the IGF that several people
monitored. I would need to check further to know who monitored which
one, when.  Didn't you do some of that as well?

As for chat rooms.  I remember Kieren and Jeremy set up some in
Athens, but do not think they did so in Rio .  In Rio the Secretariat
worked with a chat setup that was being provided by the Brazilian
Ministry of Culture, but it was a new tool and we had trouble fitting
it into the meeting.  This is the same tool we have been providing as
an experiment for the consultations this year.  And while there was
only one comment that got displayed at the last meeting, there was a
discussion ongoing in this chat room about the technical details and
issues with the broadcast.  I.e. the chat functionality does work and
has worked the last two consultations.  I expect it will be provided
again in the future.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org