[governance] RE: organizational orientation

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu May 29 04:49:25 EDT 2008

Yes, the root is a key concern here. But also some of the control systems
over key resources such as will be exposed in proposed workshop on
transboundary data. So I guess there I am interested in ICANN and its
internationalization - I just don't want this forum to become another NCUC
or At Large or something that gives us more of the same when there are other
forums for that.

Ian Peter
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com
www.internetmark2.org
www.nethistory.info

     governance at lists.cpsr.org