AW: [governance] Fall ICANN meeting in Cairo - Rights discussion

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Mon May 26 12:32:57 EDT 2008

it would indeed be grave if any discussions regarding rights & freedom
of expression were removed from the IGF.

I would assume - i hope correctly - that the EU, US, Canada and other
countries that supported the inclusion of rights as a key topic for
the IGF to discuss did not concur with the proposal...

regards

Robert

     governance at lists.cpsr.org