[governance] Mercenaries on the list - THE INTERNET'S ADVENTURE

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Sat May 24 17:46:30 EDT 2008

THE HERO'S ADVENTURE
(that is - All of us whon have ventured here ... reading this today)

"Furthermore, we have not even to risk the adventure alone, for the heroes of
all time have gone before us. The labyrinth is thoroughly known. We have only
to follow the thread of the hero path, and where we had thought to find an
abomination, we shall find a god. And where we had thought to slay another, we
shall slay ourselves. Where we had thought to travel outward, we will come to
the center of our own existence. And where we had thought to be alone, we will
be with all the world."

Joseph Campbell
     governance at lists.cpsr.org