[governance] CS discussion meeting - this evening 22 May - 6.00-6.45

CONGO - Philippe Dam wsis at ngocongo.org
Thu May 22 06:47:41 EDT 2008

Further to my e-mail yesterday evening, I’d like to propose those present in Geneva to join for a short civil society discussion this evening (Thursday 22 May) at 6.00 to 6.45 pm, in the lounge space of the ITU Montbrillant-building entrance hall (Ground floor). We could have the following agenda:

1.       Taking stock of the ALF meetings

2.       Preparing for tomorrow morning’s Consultation Meeting of WSIS Action Line Facilitators

3.       Exchange of views on the CSTD draft resolution (if time allows)

Please spread the word to the other CS colleagues present in Geneva.

I also remind you that an e.mail address has been set up by ITU for written contributions to tomorrow morning's meeting.

Ph