[governance] 2008 NomCom Report

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:44:58 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Robert Guerra <lists at privaterra.info> wrote:
> I hope that as a result of the report, the IGC starts the discussion - much
> needed - to make the point that those involved in Internet Governance
> Organizations (such as RIR's)  are good to have in the caucus, are seen as
> CS, and including them in our structures and other bodies is not only good -
> but strategic .

Amen!!

And how about those who sit on the Boards of such organisations?

I imagine the set of folk on this list AND on a IG org board is a non-zero set.

I also imagine that if we extrapolate the NomCom's decision to all
those who work on IG issues, whether paid or voluntary, full or
part-time, we could nominate very, very few from this list to the MAG.
;-?

--
Cheers,

McTim