[governance] 2008 NomCom Report

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Thu May 15 08:36:59 EDT 2008

I hope that as a result of the report, the IGC starts the discussion -
much needed - to make the point that those involved in Internet
Governance Organizations (such as RIR's)  are good to have in the
caucus, are seen as CS, and including them in our structures and other
bodies is not only good - but strategic .

regards

Robert

     governance at lists.cpsr.org