[governance] 2008 NomCom Report

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed May 14 19:17:34 EDT 2008

Folks, attached is the report from the 2008 Nominating Committee.

Shortly I will compile the information on candidates and forward it to Avri.
It therefore should be available on the website within a week or so.

Thanks particularly to Robert Guerra who preceded me as Chair, but also to
Guru, Hakik and Rudi for dedicated and excellent work in this process, which
is now complete.

However the report does raise several issues and recommendations which this
list should consider.

Ian Peter

Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd

PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000

Australia

Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773

www.ianpeter.com

www.internetmark2.org

www.nethistory.info

Checked by AVG.