[governance] Consultation meeting chat

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue May 13 05:37:26 EDT 2008

Hi,

the meeting started late (badging problems -- very long lines at UN
security) and then Internet in the room went down.

Is the remote access feed (video/audio) OK now?

Sorry, I don't know anything about the chat, but problems might have
been related to the general Internet problem in the room (now
hopefully fixed.)

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org