[governance] Who's attending? MAG consultations

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun May 11 11:47:35 EDT 2008

Hi Karen

Sorry, am traveling and couldn't keep up.

Thanks for asking the question. I will be there. Would like to know who
else. Would be good to connect a little before the meeting as we always try
to do. It would be useful to divide work for representing the IGC at the
consultations.

I propose that we repeat the points we made on IGF format in Feb. It will
also be good to present the 4 workshops we proposes and justify them, as
well seek co-sponsorships, and support from everyone, etc.

We havent had time to discus the proposed themes in the draft program, but
if some parts of our feb statement are found of relevance in face of the
draft program already there, these can be re-asserted.

As I requested earlier, IGC members may raise issues that they will like
represented during the consultations, we, those present, will do our best to
raise them .

Thanks

Parminder

  _____