[governance] MAG consultations

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri May 9 10:56:26 EDT 2008

Thanks, Avri,
But it would still help for us to know more about the process by which
these "synthesis" documents are made. In particular, are they passed by
the MAG?
Are they reviewed and approved by Desai? Are they published
provisionally for public reaction and then revised? Or do we have to
scream bloody murder to get any change in them?

     governance at lists.cpsr.org