[governance] MAG consultations

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri May 9 02:59:00 EDT 2008

Parminder, thanks for mentioning this.

The caucus can re-state comments made in February, we had opinions
then on the Hyderabad meeting agenda and on modalities.  It helps to
say them again.

List of workshops also now online
<http://www.intgovforum.org/workshops_08/wrkshplist.php> There are a
lot (some best practise also included.)

I expect there will be remote access and opportunity to submit
comments by email.  I'll post more information as soon as it's
available.

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org