[governance] LA&C caucus -- online voting started

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Fri Mar 28 14:34:34 EDT 2008

Dear people of the CSIGC,

Just to let you know that today at 15:00 UTC we have started the online
voting process to choose our indications for the MAG.

To take into account the weekend (for many people it is an Internetless
period), we have extended the voting period to April 02 15:00 UTC. The
electoral college is constituted of all subscribers to the alc-cmsi list
as of March 25 20:00 Brasília time (65 voters).

As soon as the results are in, we will send the IGC and the IGF
secretariat the list of names.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
direção colegiada, Rits (Rede de Informações para o Terceiro Setor)

     governance at lists.cpsr.org