[governance] TR: Sponsorship for NGOs and CS entities to the CSTD 11th Session - Application process OPEN - deadline 1st April 2008

CONGO WSIS - Philippe Dam wsis at ngocongo.org
Thu Mar 27 12:30:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

The annotated agenda of the 11th CSTD session is available on line:

http://www.unctad.org/en/docs/ecn162008d1_en.pdf

with the provisional timetable on Page 5 and 6.

This is a provisional document, since they have been some propositions made
on the actual format of the session to make it more articulated around a
series 3-hour thematic dialogues, but it seems that no decision had been
made so far (see attached my previous post dated 4 march 2008).

I also reattach the briefing note which was circulated by the CTSD
Secretariat last month.

I finally take this occasion to remind you that the CSTD Secretariat
announced it would welcome contributions and feedback from all stakeholders
on the outline of the WSIS Follow-up Report 2008. See attached the outline,
and my post in this regard here
<http://mailman-new.greennet.org.uk/pipermail/plenary/2008-March/010121.html
> .

Best,