[governance] TR: Sponsorship for NGOs and CS entities to the CSTD 11th Session - Application process OPEN - deadline 1st April 2008

CONGO WSIS - Philippe Dam wsis at ngocongo.org
Thu Mar 27 06:41:34 EDT 2008

Dear all,

This is to remind you that the deadline for application to a sponsorship for
civil society participants from developing countries or economies in
transition is 1st April 2008, to attend the 11th session of the CSTD (26-30
May 2008) – and which can also be used for the previous meetings of the
cluster of WSIS related events (mostly 19-23 May 2008). All modalities are
detailed in my previous e-mail below.

Please circulate this information to your networks.

Note that a provisional calendar of WSIS related events at the UN is
available at www.csbureau.info/posttunis.htm.

Best,

Philippe

  _____