[governance] NOMCOM - MAG nominations

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Mar 23 04:44:56 EDT 2008

Dear Ginger, Veronica and Wolfgang,

Welcome to the IGC!

And thanks a lot for your eager enthusiasm to contribute. The caucus can do
with a lot of such energy. However, unfortunately, under the rules with
which operate, new members need to be in the group for 2 months before they
can vote, or be part of IGC appointments like that of being on the nomcom. I
hope you will appreciate the logic of such a rule.

Thanks once again.

Parminder

  _____