[governance] NOMCOM - MAG nominations

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 09:45:51 EDT 2008

I'll volunteer as well.

MG

-----Original Message-----
From: karen banks [mailto:karenb at gn.apc.org]
Sent: March 21, 2008 5:18 AM
To: governance at lists.cpsr.org; Rudi Vansnick; governance at lists.cpsr.org
Subject: Re: [governance] NOMCOM - MAG nominations

hi

as per email parminder, i'm available for nomcom

karen

At 01:25 20/03/2008, Rudi Vansnick wrote:

I'm willing to serve in the nomcom.

Rudi Vansnick
President - CEO Internet Society Belgium vzw
Board member ISOC-ECC Barcelona-Spain
EURALO board member
/Dendermondesteenweg 143 - B-9070 Destelbergen
Belgium
GSM: +32 (0)475 28 16 32
Tel: +32 (0)70 77 39 39/
http://www.isoc.be <http://www.isoc.be/>

Parminder schreef:

Hi All

I request urgent submission of names by those ready to volunteer for the
noncom. We need 25 names to do a random selection of 5, and we have till now
only a couple. Pl do it today, preferably.

We need to have a nomcom as soon as possible.

Meanwhile the discussion on the issue of how and why of rotation can go on,
and the nomcom can pick up the sense of the group from these discussions,
and if they wish engage directly with the group for clarifications.
Meanwhile, I will try to evoke discussions on key issues and information
that are important for the nomcom to achieve its purpose.

Parminder

    governance at lists.cpsr.org