[governance] IGC nominees for MAG

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Mar 18 02:52:34 EDT 2008

> I think with avri volunteering to pull this together we should be able
> act decisively and manage to come up with representative nominations

We have 11 till now (ie if Vittorio accepts my request to opt out)

Milton Mueller

Jeremy Malcolm

Suresh Ramasubramanian

Jeremy Shtern

Brett Fausett

Robert Guerra

Carlos Afonso

Schombe Baudouin

Ian Peter

Lee McKnight

Maja Anjelkovic

14 more needed. Pl give your names (there is 4 in 5 chance you will anyway
not make it :)) On the other hand, if we don't get 14 more name the process
may be jeopardized.

Thanks

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org