[governance] IGC nominees for MAG

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Mar 16 10:34:06 EDT 2008

Parminder wrote:

> The 'personal capacity' vis a vis 'representing IGC' is a central point
> here. And we need to take adequately nuanced positions in this regard.

Good. So, I suggest that when you find consensus within the IGC (and not
simply you + milton agreeing about a few things) then I am sure the future
MAG members would adequately share that consensus, and convey its sense
within the MAG

If, on the other hand, there is obviously strong opposition within this
caucus - from 60 individuals who as you say are all in their personal
capacities, with different and varied viewpoints, it would be ridiculous to
expect MAG to project IGC consensus on such an issue.

thanks
suresh

     governance at lists.cpsr.org