[governance] IGC nominees for MAG

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Mar 14 10:57:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

On 14 Mar 2008, at 10:35, Lee McKnight wrote:

> But setting up a fair process for determiining that, that is a big
> deal.
> Avri's early efforts for nomcoms and elections got us started right,
> let's build on that.

- as i am most certainly am not going to be either a member of any
nomcom or a candidate for  MAGification, I offer the same help as in
the past to get such a group started.  As I remember the first task is
for the caucus to find a volunteer to chair the nomcom who does not
plan to be a candidate.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org