[governance] RE: IPv[4,6, 4/6] was IGF delhi format

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Mar 13 16:33:47 EDT 2008

Great paper Jeanette, thanks for posting the link. Lots of issues still
current in this analysis!

Ian Peter
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com
www.internetmark2.org
www.nethistory.info

Checked by AVG.