[governance] IGC nominees for MAG

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Mar 13 04:11:17 EDT 2008

> On 13 Mar 2008, at 00:34, Adam Peake wrote:
>
> > I am pretty sure members continue as members until rotated out. So
> > the MAG continues as is until a new MAG is formed.
>
> this is my understanding as well.
>
> a.

We will like to believe it is so, but we know it wasn't so the last time
around and there was a clear hiatus with no MAG. So how would it be so this
time without a clear authorization from the right quarters for it. Is there
anything of such nature?

I think I also heard Vianna and Nitin say that Vianna steps down after the
Feb MAG meeting. That looks like indicating non-automatic-continuity.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org