[governance] A Wave of the Watch List, and Speech Disappears

KovenRonald at aol.com KovenRonald at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 09:53:53 EST 2008

Dear Bertrand --

After consulting my Webster's dictionary, I fear "fractalization" isn't a
word in English (tho maybe you've just invented it).

One could speak of "fracturing of soveregnty" or "fractioning" or
"disaggregation" or "disintegration" of sovereignty.

But I think Meryem is right. Why not just stick to the idea that jurisdiction
should be execised by the country of origin of the content (altho in
cyberspace, establishing country of origin isn't necessarily easy, especially when
there are deliberate attempts to obfuscate it) ?

AmitiƩs, Rony Koven

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice
on AOL Money & Finance.

(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)