[governance] A Wave of the Watch List, and Speech Disappears

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 03:39:40 EST 2008

Milty,

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 2:06 AM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:
> No offense, but I would advise you all not to rely on McTim for legal
>  advice.

no offense taken, certainly, nor was i offering legal advice.

Was the Enom/Cuba case taken to court? I thought it was a slam-dunk
(the registrant not even informed).  Of course, it would be up to the
court system if VRSN went there.  In my hypothetical situation
posited, I would hope they would.

--
Cheers,

McTim