[governance] Help create the .nyc Internet space for New York and New Yorkers

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 21:33:43 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues, and  Thomas, well met:

All in a proverbial "one fell e-swoop," may I greet Tom and thank him for:
 the terrific, well organized and motivating  presentation on .nyc at the
recent 5th Grassroots media conference at Hunter College; the follow-up  his
email to those of us attending (of course, from here  welcome to reference
names as participating enthusiastically), and the very lively and inquiring
chat on all sorts of aspects of domain names, *ranging from ontological to
fiscal*.  Some links to pictures and short videos to follow.

And with warm regards and best wishes to All,

LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces* and etc..