[governance] A Wave of the Watch List, and Speech Disappears

KovenRonald at aol.com KovenRonald at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 15:42:24 EST 2008

Dear All --

And there are serious US First Amendment lawyers who consider copyright to be
a breach of freedom of speech. That's not a view I happen to share because I
believe that copyright encourages speech by rewarding   it. But I'm having a
hard time understanding the distinction between posting the text of a fairly
short article for the edification of a small group and the posting of a link.
>From a functional viewpoint, it's what a Jesuit would call a distinction without
a difference.

Best regards, Rony Koven

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and