[governance] Some Help Needed in Developing CS Statement for

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Mar 5 09:35:38 EST 2008

Michael Gurstein [05/03/08 08:10 -0800]:

>Hello colleagues:
>
>I've agreed to pull together a section on "Discrimination in the Information
>Economy" for the CS statement to the OECD Ministerial in Seoul in June.

On the ICT4D for disabled theme - I would suggest that you contact my good
friend Dr.Arun Mehta. He's developed something called eLocutor, that's
quite useful for this (and in fact it was designed for Stephen Hawking to
replace the rather older software that he uses, though not sure if
Prof.Hawking has started using that yet).

http://www.radiophony.com/html_files/hawking.html

I believe the IT4Change people would know him very well indeed ..

thanks
suresh
     governance at lists.cpsr.org