"bridge", was Re: VS: [governance] Summary Report of IGF MAG available

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Mar 3 05:35:41 EST 2008

God, this is getting silly.

Multiple people have pointed this out to you already - so just one last time

Find people whose standpoints agree with broader CS goals. Work with them

Keep broader CS goals in mind, not just narrow minded and blinkered dogmas

I am reasonably sure those three are achievable goals, as several people
here on this list seem to have achieved it and are very good indeed at it.

	suresh

     governance at lists.cpsr.org