"bridge", was Re: VS: [governance] Summary Report of IGF MAG

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Mar 2 03:17:43 EST 2008

Alejandro

> thanks for the rich supply of QED.

My pleasure, anytime.

BTW, it is entirely a matter of personal opinion whether your two liner is a
QED

>>The grand collaboration that is the Internet is ill
> approached

Or my rather more elaborately argued case, taking into consideration many
apparent opposites as well.

BTW I did not understand the meaning of your judgment of 'fruitlessness' of
the activities of the 'latest weeks'. Any meaningful discussion will bring
out different viewpoints. I thought the discussions and subsequent outputs,
and their outcomes were quite fruitful.  But if you disagree, will you pl
advise us on what could have been the right strategy vis a vis the open
consultations and our positions/ statements there. And of course there was
ample time before these positions were made for you to state your advice,
and get involved in the discussion. But I will still be interested.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org