"bridge", was Re: VS: [governance] Summary Report of IGF MAG available

Alejandro Pisanty apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Sat Mar 1 20:57:03 EST 2008

Avri,

thanks again for pointing to the absurdity of the sectarian, pigeon-holing
approach. The grand collaboration that is the Internet is ill approached
by first demanding people to divide themselves in groups and then try to
coordinate. Much better to involve "bridge" people like you and a few
others. The latest weeks have proven the fruitlessness of the "divide,
divide, divide" approach.

Alejandro Pisanty

      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

*Mi blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
*LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
*Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614

---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org