[governance] Fwd: IGC Membership list

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Jun 28 03:13:13 EDT 2008

>It's supposed to be a much more zen-like, "anarchic community" (if you'll
>pardon the oxymoron) rather than a political party

McTim

Nothing in my reading of the charter of the group makes it look like it was
created as an anarchic community. Policy advocacy is stated as its central
objective, and this objective is by all means very political. And no one
thinks it is a political party. A political party - as an organization -
aspires to political offices, this group doesn't.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org