[governance] Fwd: IGC Membership list

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 26 22:27:08 EDT 2008

Suresh and all,

  I was ask to join.  So I did.

  And please the name calling only shows lack of reason
and ethical behavior.  You don't know me at all, and I
also don't know you.  So I will not call you any names
like a adolesent child and would ask kindly you also
do likewise.

  I am a IT/Data security professional with a law degree.
Admittedly that is an odd combination, so what?

  Sure I have been moderated, kicked off, ask to return, and
otherwise personally abused on a few forums for stating my and/or our
members views.  If that is a justification for such actions, than
I take those abuses/actions with reluctant pride.  If that bothers
you or anyone, truly I am sorry for their/uour short sightedness and
lack of ethical conviction.