[governance] Re: Does Africa Need Help?

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 05:34:22 EDT 2008

Many thanks to Yehuda.
I may add that instead of investing on corrupt regimes that will never
channel the resources to the grass roots. Such aids could be
channelled through well proven NGOs (they exist).
So,e ,ay say that local governments will not allow that. This is where
some cohersive diplomacy by a transnational corporate institution like
the World Bank can come in. The World bank have that mantle they can
cow these corrupt institutions allow aids being channelled through
credible NGOs that can bring about results.

David

I did not have my eye glasses on when I read you. Sincere apologies
for misreading.

Cheers

Aaron

On 6/21/08, Yehuda Katz <yehudakatz at mailinator.com> wrote:
> Does Africa Need Help?
>
> YES of course it does,
>
> It needs attention to it's IT infrastructure
> It needs sustainability
> It needs social transportability
> It needs public and private accessability
>
> -
>
> Africa needs to afford the luxuries,
> the rest of us depend upon.
>
> It not just IT-Systems, in fact its not even Hard&Soft ware, its a dependable
> political system, a dependable monetary system, a dependable economic plateau,
> a dependable social structure ...
>
> It needs every thing 'WE' take for granted,
> and they don't.

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist/Outcome Mapper
Special Assistant To The President
Coach of ASAFE Camaroes Street Football Team.
ASAFE
P.O.Box 5213
Douala-Cameroon
Tel. 237 3337 50 22