[governance] new paper on the Hyderaband [sic] programme

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Fri Jun 13 10:43:11 EDT 2008

Parminder and All,

You have stated nicely; I think we need to
articulate some reasons, rather than just say, I don’t
agree.

Yes, topics may shift, focus may also shift and
they need to be followed up. There are two ways
to reach a conclusion. Both of them, bottom-up or
top-bottom may somewhere coincide, through reasonable compromise.

Kind regards,
Hakik

     governance at lists.cpsr.org