[governance] new paper on the Hyderaband [sic] programme

Lisa Horner lisa at global-partners.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 09:37:59 EDT 2008

Thanks, this sounds reasonable to me.  However, there's some discussion amongst the organizing group of the caucus rights proposal about whether to agree to merge, and whether this would be with an 'openness' main workshop or the 'access' one.  So if the statement needs to go to the secretariat sooner rather than later, we should hold fire on comments regarding merging proposals.

Thanks,
Lisa