[governance] Please summarize the discussion

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Jun 10 05:45:34 EDT 2008

Summary -

1. The nomcom says "technical internet governance institutions" like the
RIRs are not civil society and not eligible to be nominated as civil society
by the caucus

2. Some of us disagree

2a. Some of us also point out something others have pointed out, the nomcomm
should have checked back with the caucus before taking this kind of
decision.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org