[governance] Please summarize the discussion

Divina MEIGS divina.meigs at orange.fr
Mon Jun 9 12:26:29 EDT 2008

As a french compatriot, could I add my voice to Bertrand¹s and ask for a
summary as well. I suggest also to move to the  decision to create several
sub-discussion threads, with a timeline to discuss each one and a summary
after the end of each weak or so spent on each... Else things degenerate, as
we have seen and it doesn¹ t cast a good image of the group...

Please don¹t take this as a criticism, just a need to move forward.
Divina