[governance] nomcom's creteria - was multistakeholding

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Jun 9 10:24:37 EDT 2008

hi,

 From my reading, i think you are both right.  What a treat.

The caucus is supposed to determine the criteria as the nomcom is
being constituted.

And the nomcom is supposed to publish the criteria it will be using
and the caucus is supposed to review it.

Something like a system of checks and balances.

I guess it is also possible that the caucus will reach a consensus on
the criteria, review it and give something to the nomcom that it
should not deviate from.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org