[governance] multistakeholding was Re: N & CoI

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu Jun 5 16:53:25 EDT 2008

hi,

while i disagree with anyone having called anyone on this list a troll
(borders on bad netiquette), in the email context:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who
posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an
online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room,
with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response
or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

so, if anything, it is the Internet that is  surreal, not just this
list.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org